- Do you want to put your career on the fast track and embrace amazing opportunities?
- Do you want to obtain valuable and highly recognized experience by solving real-world challenges?
- Do you want to achieve the best ROI (Return on Investment) for your career development efforts?
- Do you want to expand your network and connect with industry leaders/experts?
- Are you committed to your personal growth via continuous learning?
Welcome to Cybersecurity Analyst Experiential Learning Program
- Intensive experiential learning completed in 6 weeks (part-time)
- Live sessions led by industry experts
- Simulated exercises and practical project
- Team competition and demo day
- Integrated virtual learning and collaborating environment
5 days (Every Saturday, 9 AM - 4 PM, EST)
What you will learn
- Cybersecurity Concepts & Framework
- Cybersecurity Governance
- Protecting the Business
- Defending & Response to Cyber Breaches
- Conveying Cybersecurity to Executives
What you will build & deliver
- Security Policy and Standard
- Threat Assessment Report
- Cybersecurity Remediation Roadmap
- Cyber Incident Response Report
- Cybersecurity Program Metrics
- Executive Summary Report
What makes us different
The common challenge for cyber talent is the lack of practical experience. Most of cybersecurity training programs are lecture-based. While students can memorize course materials to pass an exam, they rarely apply their knowledge to complete an end-to-end project. In other words, they are not job-ready.
We are not just another school or training shop. Our mission is to develop next-gen talent through challenge-based learning and team collaboration.
Our Learning-DNS model
- Learning by Doing
- Learning by Networking
- Learning by Sharing
In short, we empower you to achieve
the best ROI for your career development!
Arani Adhikari is a cybersecurity consulting professional with years of experience serving clients globally in Canada, US, India, Mongolia and Kenya. His focus areas include application security, threat modeling, vulnerability management, cyber strategy reviews, third party risk assessments and threat assessments. He is a trusted advisor in matters regarding cyber and technology risks.
Nikhil Kaduskar is a cybersecurity consultant with over a decade of experience across US, Canada and APAC. His areas of focus have been Strategy and risk, GRC, cloud security, and managed security. He is passionate about helping large and small organizations build their holistic cybersecurity programs and solve their cross-domain challenges.
Vishal Patel is an experienced information security professional. His focus areas include cloud security assessments, DevOps security assessments, 3rd party risk management and Information Security Management System. He has assisted clients across the financial industry throughout his cybersecurity journey, ranging from startups to multinational banks.
Frequently asked questions
What format is this learning program?
What equipment should I have?
1. Within 7 days after the purchase
2. At least 5 days before the program starts
How should I contact you for more questions?