Who this seminar is for
- Business leaders who want to understand better about cybersecurity and cyber risk
- Professionals who want to upskill your knowledge in cybersecurity
- Individuals who want to discover exciting career opportunities in cybersecurity
What you will learn
Major Data Breaches
Cybersecurity Industry Challenges
What is Cybersecurity
What is Cyber Risk
The Risk-Based Approach to Cybersecurity
Common Cyber Attacks
Cybersecurity Knowledge Domains
Cloud Security Domains
Cybersecurity Control Types
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems (IDS / IPS)
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC)
Enterprise Security Architecture
Cybersecurity Technology Vendors
CIS Top 20 Controls
NIST Cybersecurity Framework
OWASP Top 10
Zero Trust Security
Cybersecurity Job Market
Cybersecurity Career Paths
Virtual Seminar Schedule
- 1-day Online Live Seminar
- Session 1 - Cybersecurity Challenges, Cybersecurity Concepts
- Session 2 - Cybersecurity Controls
- Session 3 - Cybersecurity Technologies
- Lunch Break
- Session 4 - Cybersecurity Compliances
- Session 5 - Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Session 6 - Cybersecurity Career
What learners say about this seminar
"A brilliant introduction to cybersecurity! Informative presentation explained in a simple and clear way.
It is easy to follow for beginners like me. In addition to the fundamental theories, insights on real-world application offer great practical value."
Capital Markets Executive
"I found the Cybersecurity essentials virtual seminar of great value towards my CISSP preparation. Its breadth and depth are incomparable to any courses in its category covering all CISSP domains. After an exhaustive day of learning, I was glad I took the learning journey with Bryan helping strengthen my cybersecurity fundamentals. I would recommend it to anyone looking to refresh their exhaustive domain knowledge in express time."
Sr Support Analyst, Rogers Communications
Frequently asked questions
What format is this virtual seminar?
- Business owners and leaders who want to understand cybersecurity and cyber risk better.
- Business Managers who want to plan their cybersecurity strategy and program.
- Professionals who want to upskill their knowledge in cybersecurity.
- Individuals who want to advance their careers in cybersecurity.
No prior experience in cybersecurity is required.
What equipment should I have?
1. Within 7 days after the purchase
2. At least 5 days before the program starts
How should I contact you for more questions?