Why you care about cybersecurity
- Emerging technologies (e.g. Cloud, AI, Blockchain, IoT) bring enormous security challenges.
- Digital transformation and distributed workforce create large risk concerns.
- Cyber-related compliances cause significant governance complexities.
- Hackers keep raising the bar of their hacking tactics, techniques, and processes.
- Organizations have a massive shortage of cybersecurity talent.
What you will learn
- What is cybersecurity really about?
- What is cyber risk really about?
- What are some common cyber threats and hacking techniques?
- What are the key cybersecurity domains?
- What are the critical fields in cloud security?
- How to build a risk-driven cybersecurity strategy and program?
- What kind of cybersecurity controls can you implement?
- What are the essential cybersecurity technologies? And how do they work together in an enterprise?
- What are the common cybersecurity compliances and standards?
- What are some popular frameworks and best practices for cybersecurity?
- What are some hot industry certifications for a cybersecurity professional?
- How to unlock your cybersecurity career opportunities?
Virtual Seminar Schedule
Seminar Catalyst (Instructor)
Bryan has 20+ years of experience in enterprise solutions, information security, program management, software development, and IT consulting. His leadership and management experience include Head of Business Systems, Director of Software Development, and Director of Program Management with multiple industry-leading companies.
Bryan sits in the Program Advisory Committee, the Master of Science in Cybersecurity at Northeastern University. He is also teaching and advising a cybersecurity program shared by colleges in Ontario.
Bryan has delivered numerous cybersecurity courses & seminars at the organizations such as RBC, Manulife, CIBC, CPA Ontario, The Canadian Institute, Ontario Centers of Excellence, ORION, EC-Council, University of Toronto Rotman School of Management, York University Schulich School of Business, ventureLAB, City of Markham, etc.
Bryan is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) specialized in Azure Cloud and EC-Council Certified Instructor (CEI) for the certifications like CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) and CND (Certified Network Defender). He holds CISSP, CCSP, PMP, and many other professional credentials.
Frequently asked questions
What format is this virtual seminar?
- Business owners and leaders who want to understand cybersecurity and cyber risk better.
- Business Managers who want to plan their cybersecurity strategy and program.
- Professionals who want to upskill their knowledge in cybersecurity.
- People who want to advance their careers in cybersecurity.
No prior experience in cybersecurity is required.
What equipment should I have?
1. Within 7 days after the purchase
2. At least 5 days before the program starts
How should I contact you for more questions?